Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the Beginning......

hiyall,
welcome to my new blog, Rants and Ravings of Elizabitch! I created this blog because I need a outlet for my bitchiness and sacrcastic warp sense of humor that tends to get me into trouble in the real world from time to time. I got the nickname Elizabitch in Jr High when I wouldnt kiss a guy in my class. Hell, I was more afraid of my daddy than the jr high horndog. Dad was a retired Navy man, you just plain ol' didnt go against his wishes.

today entry will be mild (snicker-snort). I will save the bitter stuff for later. I work in one of them big box hardware stores. I am a cashier. I have just about see it all. A future entry on the blog will be '10 surefire ways to piss off your cashier'. It will be interesting for sure!

Ciao Baby!
(mauh) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment