Sunday, July 5, 2009

something to do the next time you are in a Walmart

hiyall,

I stole this bingo card off of another humor blog that I love to read.http://sawdustandcowpies.blogspot.com/ he got it in a email. he said we could share, so here it is:



now dont get mad or pissy at me if you reconize yourself here. hell I do! not gonna say which one either. I sent this to my quilting buddies, they thought it was a hoot. one of my buddies wrote to say she printed it out and took it to wally, she had the whole card filled out in 20 mins. if you want to print it out, copy and paste this pic to a email and mail it to yourself. then print out the email. trust me, it works!

Ciao baby! (mauh) Liz

1 comment:

  1. In this rednecked state I live in..Alabama I could have this card filled out in the parking lot!!! going in the store.

    ReplyDelete