Saturday, April 11, 2009

happy easter! (snicker-snort)



hiyall,

No bitching today, I am still trying to get over the shock of being fired. I had a interview with the blue roof yesterday and it went very well. I am waiting for a call back for a 2nd interview. Waiting to hear from the local grocery store as well. This chain is opening a new store in june and they need office staff as well as cashiers. Did you know that you can sign up for unemployment benifits online? yup! I have enrolled and have to finish the application on monday since I applied online at home rather than the unemployment office. still havent heard from the HR of the big orange box. somthing tells me I wont unless I get really aggressive. If I cant go back, fine....at least cash out the 61 hours of vacation I have coming. Yall have a great easter, I will be going to son's house to cook dinner and veg out.
ciao baby!
(mauh) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment