Friday, April 24, 2009

Sigh of relief!

hiyall,
just a quick note tonight, I have to get ready for my new job which I start tomarrow!
Finally heard from the upscale grocery store that I have been trying to get into for along time. They have made a job offer which I have accepted. Its part time, pays alot less than what I was making at the orange box but my size 10 feet are in the door! I finished my new hire paperwork today and will start training tomarrow. since its part time, I will still be able to get part unemployment for a few weeks. grand opening is june 3rd and Im sure I will go full time long before then. I am excited, its a fresh start and at my age, I never thought I would have to start over agin. I am back to wearing a uniform agin, but that ok....I look good in kakki and navy blue (grin). thanks for your good thoughts and kind words. I will be back to my bitchy self later this weekend !
ciao baby!
(mauh) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment